What’s Included with Tent / Primitive Camping?
3 nights of overnight camping (Thursday, Friday & Saturday)
What’s NOT included with Tent / Primitive Camping?
Electricty or water hook ups, you may bring a generator as long as it’s quiet.
Your Festival Ticket. You must purchase your ticket separately. You must have a camping wristband and festival wristband. Wristbands will be checked throughout the festival; be sure to leave them on all weekend, lost or broken wristbands will not be replaced free.
All tent / primitive campers must check in at FOP to receive camping pass & festival wrist bands.
Camping Fine Print (Rules & Regs)
Your camp spot is 30′ X 30′ – stay within your allotted space
All vehicles can be thoroughly searched. Please review the Allowed & Prohibited items list in FAQ.
There is a limit of One companion parking space per tent / primitive campsite (while supplies last)
Vehicles are not allowed to go in/out of camping parking lots once parked.
CAMPGROUND CHECK IN CLOSES THURSDAY (EACH DAY) AT 6PM CST.
CAMPGROUND CHECK IN OPENS FRIDAY AT 9AM. CST.
When do I have to be packed up and out of the campground after the show? The campground closes at Noon on Sunday, October 14th.
What is not allowed in campgrounds?
- 4 wheelers and ATVs of any kind are not allowed
- Glass bottles of any kind
- Alcohol for minors. You must be 21+ to drink within the campgrounds and event. If entering with alcohol, you must present government-issued identification.
- Alcohol is not allowed to be carried In/Out of festival area.
- Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia.
- Promotional flyers, promotional/corporate branded banners, or vehicles displaying sponsorships or ads
- Weapons of any kind
- Box trucks, utility trailers, flatbeds
- Open fires or fire-pits on the ground. Also, no bonfires or open flames of any kind
- Group space-claiming of spots. Camping next to or with your friends is perfectly acceptable, but you will not be allowed to “rope” off your space
- Nudity (this is an all ages event and campground)
Now if you think you can follow these basic rules then we would advise you to get one of the spots while you can as they will go fast. You will be allowed to check-in on [to be announced]. You must check-out no later than [to be announced], (no exceptions)
Picking up your campsite before leaving would be greatly appreciated.
Please use the trash cans supplied.
You must show your EVENT ticket when you check-in for Tent/Primitive camping, you cannot purchase “just” a camp site
This campground is family friendly—for families and children; no late night parties. Quiet hours between Midnight – 7 a.m.