Frequently Asked Questions
Festival INFO & Rules
- This is an Outdoor Rain or Shine Event. All tickets, and camping purchases are final.
- Line-up and Schedule are subject to change.
- All tickets will be exchanged for wristbands upon arrival to the event.
- Please only purchase tickets through this site and our official purchase page. Tickets may also be purchased at Bowling Green Daily News, Harley Davidson Bowling Green, Pinup Baggers, Sinister Sound and Harley Life. We are not responsible for tickets purchased through any unofficial sources.
- No view-blocking pop-up tents, umbrellas, or chairs with built-in head coverings are allowed.
- Wristbands must be worn on your wrist and visible at all times. If camping, you must also wear your camping wristbands at all times. Wristbands will be checked throughout the festival.
- 4 wheelers and ATV’s of any kind are not allowed at VCMMF (golf carts are allowed in the camping areas).
- No alcohol, drugs, or weapons are allowed.
- Pets are not allowed
- Outside Food and Drinks are not allowed to be brought inside the event.
- Alcohol purchased inside the venue is not allowed to be taken outside venue grounds.
- VCMMF is not responsible for your personal safety or for any lost or stolen items.
- Keep yourself safe! VCMMF is not responsible for any injury caused by your own neglect.
- Keep the event clean. Trash cans and recycling receptacles will be available.
- VCMMF reserves the right, without any refund of any portion of the ticket purchase, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with rules of the venue, local, state or federal law, or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by management.
- All persons entering the venue are subject to search for prohibited items including but not limited to: contraband, unauthorized merchandise, alcohol, controlled substances, weapons, firearms, fireworks, etc.
- Ticket user assumes all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the event.
- Tickets may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes), or other trade purposes without the express written consent of VCMMF.
- First Aid tent will be located at the top of the amphitheater near the tree line. If you are in need of immediate medical assistance, please call 911.
What’s Allowed In:
What’s NOT Allowed In:
|Lawn Chairs||No Coolers|
|Non-professional flash/still cameras||No outside food or beverages|
|Cellphones||No bags, backpacks, drawstring bags or duffle bags|
|Purses (subject to search)||No Liquor or Alcohol of any kind|
|Fun People||No Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia|
|Good Attitudes||No Chairs with built-in head coverings|
|No Weapons of any kind|
|No Golf Carts, ATV Vehicles|